Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Last week in Houston

Here are a few more pictures from my last week here...also I am going to post a few videos from camp...be sure to scroll to the bottom and pause the music so you can hear!:)


Cars 2 Lunchbox for my gift!!!!

Water Party for my going away!

Rachel, Abby, and myself raided Walmart really late one night...and took some crazy pics! 

Ok, here is a video of Cabins jack and Jill at PT with Bob (this is a camp tradition..) Pay close attention to the video at the end. What you will see is each of the boys proposing to the girls...and the girls answering with their number (roll call)...Me and the Jack counselor bring up the rear...listen to what he says!!



2 comments:

Mom said...

Holly, we know your summer is coming to an end, but we are so proud of what you have done at Westbury for the past two years. We look forward to seeing the plans God has for you as a teacher, so hurry up, quit fooling around, and get you tail home.

We love you,
Mom & Dad

K. Marie Jesch said...

I'm so blessed to have gotten to know you! Your positive light has helped to rekindle my own light at a time were I am not in such inspiring moments. May our Lord bless you as you go out on all of your future endeavors. No doubt, God's given you these unique experiences in order to equip you for something quite grand!

Love,
Steve & Pam's daughter... aka part of your family :)